Ah. Summer. Mostly I've been spending my time at the pool, working, but luckily, I've been able to fit in some fun time. Here are some quotes to show for it:
"The resurrection better sound just like that. Or else I'm not showing up" --Bradley Layton
"Because the only people for me are the mad ones...the ones who never yawn or saw a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes 'Awww!'" ---"On the Road" by Jack Kerouac
"I just like to make squiggly squirrels" ---Cassie Perez
"I am so sure that the church is true, as much as I know that Harry Potter is infinitely better than Twilight" ---Brittney Akpobiyeri
"A little bit of randomness goes a long way" --Kindra Clemence
"I was thinking about it, and was like 'Wait, where are the seams on my body?'" ---Rebecca Ryan
"And the rest of the story is that he's dead!" ---Grandma Morgan
"Yeah, I've been coming here since I was a little girl" ---Riley, a 5-year-old at my pool
"I tried once to be anorexic for 20 minutes--and then I got hungry" ---Miriam Deaver
"The Restoration is all about love" --Daniel Widenhouse
"Faith is looking forward, while expecting the Lord to do the same things that he has done in the past" ---Elder Walters (though I suppose its Ryan Walters now)
"I don't care what man comes into my life; Jesus died for me, I'm not goin' anywhere else" --Linda
"I was having flashbacks to Vietnam, and I wasn't even there" ---Zach Tilton
"We seek burdens to fit our backs; the Lord seeks backs to fit the burden" ---Bro. Hutchins
"She doesn't appreciate what I does" ---Chandler Payne
"If you're comfortable, you aren't running hard enough" --Savannah Ferres
"Make love, not Horcruxes" ---Remus Lupins t-shirt
"Draco and Harry sitting in a tree, S-N-O-G-G-I-N-G" ---The Whomping Willows
"This song is about falling in love, but not the whole thing, the awkward third date where you run out of things to say" ---The Remus Lupins
"I think a lot about my food---CUPCAKE!!" ---Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment