1. A few of my favorite things from the past couple of days (in no particular order): driving with the windows rolled down and music blasting (especially when a kid from the apartment complex compliments you on said music); wearing skirts with Converses (maybe that's a fashion faux pas, but I like it); falling flower petals; new books.
2. I discovered this new blog called "1001 Rules for my Unborn Son". I like it. I like the idea of it, and some of the rules are really good (Example: "#335. If you're good at something, never do it for free" Or "#365. Sadly somethings we love will never come back. The fedora is one of them"). I'm thinking I might start something like it (but include unborn daughters, of course). Suggestions for rules?
3. A friend posted this on Facebook. It really put things in perspective, and made me want to do all the things that are on my bucket list. Plus it used a clip from "Dead Poet's Society". Can't get much better than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment