Sunday, April 17, 2011

We are the Champions

Last week for FHE, we had a YouTube tournament. Those who wanted to participate submitted three videos, and each round two videos went head to head. The submitter of the video with more votes went on to the next round, until a champion was selected.

Guess who the winner was?

Yeah, it was me.

Now a part of me says "Awesome! I'm a winner!". I even got a medal and a crown.

Another part of me says "Wait...I had seen almost all of the youtube videos submitted before...And I submitted the best, which most people hadn't seen before...something is wrong with this picture."

While being a YouTube connoisseur may show that I have no life, I thought I'd still share with you the videos I submitted:








And now you see, clearly I am a YouTube champion. But I hope my lack of a life has brought you some entertainment.

(Favorite quotes from these videos: "And gentlemen in England no abed will know my name is the law!"
"I'm looking for the goddess. Who is the goddess? The goddess is the woman, a woman, any woman"
"Silly bwett, silly bwett, your name is silly bwett"
"Pollys don't talk"
"Girls are mermaids. Some boys are mermaids too")

3 comments:

Bradley said...

As the 2nd place winner, I congratulate you. But if we had been allowed to change submissions at the moment of, know that I would have wasted you. With the internet being down, I was at a distinct disadvantage.

Bradley said...

P.S. The Kid History people are totally Utah Mormons. I'm 100% positive.

jamie said...

Yeah, they are. I know somebody who knows somebody who is related to them (which must mean they are Mormon).

And someday we'll have a re-match, with internet access. But for now, I bet you fair and square.

Followers