A few weeks ago I got a little notebook that fits right in my back pocket. In this notebook, I've been writing down quotes, from what I hear people say, or something I read. I got the notebook because I used to hear something that I liked, or read something that I liked, and I'd write it down on a scrap piece of paper. Well, since it was just a scrap of paper, I would loose them, or put them in random places, and so it was essentially pointless that I would write it down. So I bought this little notebook, and I've been writing down quotes ever since. Most of my friends have noticed that I've been writing down what they've been saying, and they keep saying that I should make a Facebook group with all my quotes. But I decided that at least every week, I would blog about the best quotes from that week. So here are a couple from this week:
"Knowledge is the worst thing ever" ---Elizabeth Trusty
Me: "Soft serve ice cream is easier"
Elder Walters: "Satan's way is easier too"
"That's almost like high-fiveing God" ---Jenny Boone
"I think happiness is directly proportional to grass stains" ---Bradley Layton
"To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation" ---"Life of Pi"
2 comments:
Wow, I'm glad that's how I'll be remembered.
ha i loved the grass stains one
Post a Comment