This week was a fantastic week. It was short, due to Good Friday, and UNC won the National Championship. Can life get any better?
Here are some of the best quotes of the week:
"It doesn't count if you tag my butt!" --Christian to Elder Wright
"You cannot Googlesearch a testimony" --Elder M. Russell Ballard
"The word carminative should win first prize for making a sow's ear at least sound like a silk purse: A carminative is a drug that expels gas from the digestive tract, thereby reducing stomach cramps and flatulence. Flatulence is the obvious pick for second prize"
---My biopsychology textbook
"On behalf of the university, and by the power vested in me by the state of North Carolina...WE LOVE YOU" ---Chancellor Holden Thorp to the UNC basketball team
"Right now, I'm a man with no words, man" ---Mike Copland (UNC basketball player)
"That was major wiggage" --"She's All That" (a 90's chick flick)
"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be"
---"Love You Forever" (a children's book)
"I just need to turn my brain off" ---Cassie
No comments:
Post a Comment