I went out to my car to go to campus, only to find it decorated with two balloons and two bags hanging on each side view mirror. (I should've taken a picture, sorry) I started chuckling to myself, thinking that my roommates were being cute and clever (note: one of my roommates loves to decorate for holidays, so this is very much like her. Also, the other one is creative as well). In the bags were the same things that came in my mysterious package two weeks ago:
1. Pasta roni (this time the kind in a box, not in a pouch)
2. Marshmallows (regular kind, not strawberry)
3. Chex mix (instead of trail mix)
4. Milky ways
5. Skittles
6. Something like a Bowl-apetit thing
7. A singing birthday card, with $2.01 (yes, there was a penny)
I thought to myself: "Man, my roommates are so funny". And when I texted them about it, they denied it, and I thought: "Oh, sure, like it wasn't you guys".
Except apparently it wasn't.
(cue creepy music from horror film)
(or cue romantic comedy music, since some people are convinced I have a secret admirer)
My little sister says that clearly I did not complete the mission my future self sent for me in the first package, and I'm going to have to try again. Anybody have any ideas of what this mission could possibly be?
1 comment:
Clearly the mission is to eat a lot more prepackaged foods... I can't say I approve.
You have a car?
Post a Comment